Here are 5 predictions from the KCM Blog for 2014:
- Drastic Increase in Home Sales – It is predicted that the increase will be between 10-15% primarily because of first time buyers, move-up buyers, and immigrant buyers
- Supply Will Struggle to Keep Up with Demand – It is expected that this will be a challenge for the majority of 2014 and it will be up to real estate professionals and builders to keep up.
- Interest Rates Will Continue to Rise – Interest rates may be close to 6% by the end of the year.
- A Higher Demand from Real Estate Professionals – Consumers are only going to be more able to do their own searches for homes. Professionals will need to bring strong and meaningful content, such as an analysis of information and taking the time to explain the more in-depth concepts in more common terms.
- Mobile is the Way of the Future – In order to meet consumer demands, essentially all information should be accessible 24/7.
Click on the links for each prediction to read more about it!