Even if you aren’t planning on selling your home right now, there are quite a few small details that generally get overlooked, but could save you money when the time to sell eventually comes. Such as:
- Choosing an exterior paint color that doesn’t fit in with your neighborhood or home style
- Painting brick around the fireplace
- Getting intricate and complex with interior paint accents
- Choosing surfaces that end up being hard to clean and maintain
- Following too many trends
- And more….
Check out the full list here, plus what agents commentary on each one!