Here are some ways that you can update your bathroom to have big impact, but not spend too much money:
- Replace accessories, such as shower curtain, bath rugs, or small decor
- Paint the walls a new color
- Replace the showerhead
- Use cheaper tile for most of the work, and more luxury tiles as accents
- Use a curved curtain rod and shower curtain instead of glass doors
- Buy a framed mirror, or frame your existing mirror
For a few more ideas, and some thoughts/explanation on each one, check out the full blog post here!